1) I am going to continue to listen to the Thinking Slimmer Slimpod daily.
2) I will run at least 3 times, and do Body Pump at least once this coming week.
3) I will pause when I eat, and pay attention when I remember!
4) I am going to ignore the scales for another week. Health is indicated by much more than a number on the scale.
Positives I can take from this week just gone
1) I ran and walked 12 miles in under 3 hours, and noticed my recovery and pace is improving on each run.
2) I have given up Sertraline after speaking to the Dr, and the world has not collapsed around me.
3) The stress around food has gone for the moment. I have enjoyed both butter on fresh bread, and salad alongside a smoked salmon and cream cheese bagel, and not judged either as better or worse!