1) I am not weighing myself. I would like not to weigh myself until at least after April 26th now. I made the mistake of hopping on the scales after loss of inches and clothes fitting amazingly. Only to discover I am 6lbs up. That’s enough to depress and demotivate anyone! Screw that! I will blame reintroduction of carbs after losing that weight going low carb. Screw that! Again!
2) I am going to do my long run in the week along with 3 shorter runs. Yup, even after saying in my blog an hour ago that I needed to do my 14 miles today. The pain in my inner thigh is still there, and I would rather rest a little longer than risk damaging it and stopping exercise for even longer. I will attempt, instead, to drag the family out for a walk with the dog today and get some gentle exercise that way!
3) I will continue to listen to my slimpod (and now fitpod when I can too) by ThinkingSlimmer
Positives I can take from this week
1) My clothes are fitting better. I am wearing a top I haven’t been able to wear since I bought it!
2) Even though it is half term I have managed two runs and plenty of walking.
3) The after effects of anti depressants seem to be wearing off, gradually.